Join Our Team
Do you want an exciting career in structural engineering?
At Mueller and Associates, you will get hands-on experience with Restoration Projects, Engineering Design Concepts, and Structural Modifications, and Become an Expert Analyst. We value innovation, creativity as well as technical skills!
We provide self-motivated individuals opportunities to expand their knowledge base and become the architect of their careers. We are looking for people with an appetite to learn, grow, and Utilize their skills in a dynamic work environment.
Our company offers the chance of employment as well as training on how best to utilize your knowledge under one roof!
Apply Below Today!
Mueller and Associates is looking for One Entry Level Project Engineer.
- A Fresh graduate from abet accredited engineering School with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- Candidate must have passed the fundamentals of engineering exam and be planning to take the PE, OR SE exams.
- EIT is Highly Preferred.
- The Ideal Candidate is Self-Motivated and can manage a project with oversight from the proposal phase to construction administration.
- Candidate to work side by side with Lead Civil Structural Engineering to learn the restoration business. Our primary client focus is Buildings and Building Restoration.
- Candidate must have a Strong Design Knowledge of Concrete Building Structures. MA primarily in south Florida restores buildings, occasionally we get structural design projects about 4 or 5 per year. Candidate will Primarily be on the field on construction sites.
- Most of the candidate's time will be on job sites as an engineer of record overseeing concrete repairs to building structures.
- Construction site visits finding, marking, and quantifying exterior facade building deficiencies.
- Entire scope of work must be tracked and weekly summary reports written.
- Prepare design calculations, drawings, specifications, design analysis, and construction cost estimates.
- Perform construction-related services including shop drawing reviews, response to requests for information, periodic construction site observation, and occasional specialized structural inspections.
- Collaborate with architects and designers and building contractors on the design and construction of projects.
- Strengths should be in concrete design, AutoCAD, excel, word, and people relations.
- Must be comfortable being suspended on a swing stage scaffold, if you have a FEAR OF HEIGHTS, THEN THIS JOB IS NOT FOR YOU.
- If Candidate Only wants to Design Work, this Job is Not For You. The majority of the time will be on the field on construction sites.
- Some travel from the Miami office may be required in Illinois to assist the Chicago office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
Location: Candidate Must Be Located Near Miami, Florida.
Please Provide Compensation Expectations.
Miami: 305.647.2680 ext-1
Miami, Florida Office: 175 SW 7th Street, Suite 1615. Miami, Florida 33130