Project Scope for Hyatt Centric
Façade Restoration & Structural Renovation for the Hyatt Centric in the Loop Chicago at 100 West Monroe Street.
Mueller & Associates (MA) inspected and designed specialized phased repairs to terra cotta / stone masonry façade of this historic building exterior. Repairs required specialized knowledge of structural façade elements and masonry cladding. MA utilized extensive terra cotta / stone restoration knowledge from years of experience in optimizing the repairs to the building facades. In addition work on the exterior could only be completed in the winter months - in harsh conditions, utilizing our expertise and experience with cold weather masonry.
MA provided the following services:
- Ongoing / Critical façade inspections and reporting since 2015
- Construction document preparation in the form of drawings, specifications, and bid table for repairs to the building exteriors.
- Construction Administration Services – During the Façade Restoration Process
- Bi-weekly Owner / Contractor construction meetings
- Extensive knowledge of Deteriorated structural steel support restoration
We want to hear from you! We are always available for your next project and we will exceed your expectations.