Project Scope for A.J. Lindemann & Hoverson Co.
Structural Building Renovation and Modification of the A.J. Lindemann & Hoverson Company Building at 2620 West Washington Boulevard, Chicago, Illinois, 60612. This included a Structural Analysis and Design.
Mueller & Associates (MA) performed Structural due diligence for new building owners, Finite element analysis of existing structure as required to modify lateral framing elements, concrete floor infills, new building elevator shafts, investigation & calculation in order to determine floor live load capacities. Structural Building modification as required for new lowest levels parking garage and ramps, Green Roof Deck. The building is a historic landmark.
MA provided the following services:
- Structural Analysis and Design of the modified building structure to incorporate New Interior Lower Level Parking Garage & Ramps
- New Passenger Elevator shafts
- Construction Documents
- Bidding and Permit Assistance
- Construction Administration
- Testing, Structural Analysis, and Permitting for Green Roof Deck / Jogging area.
We want to hear from you! We are always available for your next project and we will exceed your expectations.